WHY US?
FEATURED
IN THE NEWS


Since 2004, we have been creating long-term and lasting success for our clients because we inherently believe in our clients, and we allow that belief to inspire every single one of our campaigns. To that end, we challenge ourselves daily to think bigger and broader to achieve our clients’ results—from message development to media relations, and everything in between.


We’re a group of creative, nimble, and sharp communications and marketing minds that enjoy nothing more than to celebrate in our clients’ successes. We’d love a chance to do the same for you.

 

Learn more about our approach here.

Capitol Communicator launched “Up Close and Personal”, a series that spotlights communicators in the mid-Atlantic discussing everything from who their role models are to where they buy their clothes. C.Fox president Carrie Fox is among those featured.

 

CarrieFox

Photo by Cade Martin

Click the "More" button to learn who Carrie’s role models are and what advice she would give those aspiring to be in her position.

 

 

AmeriCorps Volunteers Play a Big Role in D.C. Schools

The Washington Post

 

“A lot of kids in low-income communities need all kinds of help,” said John Gomperts, president of America’s Promise Alliance and a former director of AmeriCorps. “To just make schools and teachers responsible when their jobs are already so challenging is often not going to get the job done.”

We were posed with a challenge: recently, the U.S. reached an all-time high of an 80 percent on-time high school graduation rate.  But we wanted to know: what about the remaining 20 percent?  What is happening in their lives, and what do they need to stay in school? - See more at: http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/how-to-re-engage-young-men-in-high-school-and-life-wrd/#sthash.mWJ0sixO.dpuf

MORE


How to Re-Engage Young Men in High School and Life

The Good Men Project

 

We were posed with a challenge: recently, the U.S. reached an all-time high of an 80 percent on-time high school graduation rate. But we wanted to know: what about the other 20 percent? What is happening in their lives and what do they need to stay in school?

We were posed with a challenge: recently, the U.S. reached an all-time high of an 80 percent on-time high school graduation rate.  But we wanted to know: what about the remaining 20 percent?  What is happening in their lives, and what do they need to stay in school? - See more at: http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/how-to-re-engage-young-men-in-high-school-and-life-wrd/#sthash.mWJ0sixO.dpuf

MORE

 

FOLLOW
Why @childrenshealth is putting so much money into studying rare diseases bizjournals.com/washington/blo…
Covering the Crisis: Our Chat with USA Today Breaking News reporter Natalie DiBlasio
For the final installment of our Summer Open House series, Carrie Fox sat down with USA Today’s breaking news reporter,... MORE

Interested in learning more about C.Fox Communications? Sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter and get The Scoop on our agency.

AGENCY NEWS